To check conversions are triggering correctly you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Log in to Optimize
- Click on the staging test that you want to check (note Baselines and Multivariate Tests still need to be checked in the Optimize Flash UI)
- From the dashboard, open the experiment you wish to check.
- Click the ‘View full report’ link or the graph sign
Assuming you’ve already previewed the experiment(s) and clicked any links and/or visited any pages that you’re tracking you can now click the ‘ALL’ link next to the word ‘Conversions’ and then click the ‘Run Report’ button (note that you may need to wait a few seconds for the ‘ALL’ link to become available to click as it can take a short while for it to load the data):
You’ll be presented with a table showing the conversion points that have been triggered and how many times they’ve been tracked (note that these numbers are non-unique conversions).
- To refresh the data, click on the ‘Reload Report’ button.
- Staging data is not real-time – leave it a few minutes and then refresh the data to see your conversions.
- If you want to set the tracking back to zero then click on the ‘Reset Staging’ button and the views and conversions will be reset to zero