Conversion & Metric Tracking
Running a test or a target is only successful if you can understand the results of the test. It is therefore imperative that you add conversion goals.
There are 3 main types of conversion goals:
Page – counts the number of visitors or page views on a specific URL or group of URLs.
Click – counts the number of clicks on a pre-defined html element.
Custom Data – records the value attached to a specific conversion event or goal.
- How to create a page load conversion using the Advanced Editor
- How to create a click conversion using the Visual Editor
- How to create a click conversion using the Advanced Editor
- How to create custom data conversions using the Advanced Editor
- Editing and deleting conversion events
- Extracting data