October 2020 Product Release
In this release our developers have concentrated on delivering a more enhanced user experience enabling you to reduce time when creating experiments.
Release New Features:
Redesigned State Selector
- With the new improved design, users can now easily see what stage each experiment is in. The design incorporates colour matched coding to the dashboard donuts.
Directly edit CSS styles into experiment variations
- By enabling CSS styles within a pop-up dialog box it improves efficiency of design where its needed
Additional Guidance on Experiments
- This feature helps take the guesswork out of when an experiment reaches significance and offers an easy to use method of publishing the winning variation or simply archiving the experiment
- This feature can be switched on or off within the account overview screen
Configurable Default Confidence Level
- Although we would still recommend that your confidence level is set at 95% to ensure a high level of success in your experiments, you now have the ability to set your own confidence level. This is achievable through the report setting section of the account overview section
As with all our releases, we have also made some bug fixes and other performance improvements to make your experience even better.
Take a quick look at the enhancements in this short video: